shop.thegymgroup.com (“our site”),
whether as a guest or a registered user. Use of our site includes
accessing, browsing, or registering to use our site.
our site, as these will apply to your use of our site. We recommend that
you print a copy of this for future reference.
- By using our site, you confirm that you accept these terms of
use and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these
OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
apply to your use of our site:
terms on which we process any personal data we collect from you, or that
you provide to us. By using our site, you consent to such processing and
you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
information about the cookies on our site.
If you purchase goods from our site, our terms and conditions
of supply will apply to the sales.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
- The terms ‘The Gym Group’, ‘The Gym Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ are used interchangeably herein and refer to the owner of the website whose registered office. The Gym Limited is a company registered in England and Wales (company registration number 05659669) whose registered office is at Woodbridge Meadows, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1BA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS & OUR SITE
page. Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any
changes we make, as they are binding on you.
- We may update our site from time to time, and may change the
content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our
site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no
obligation to update it.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be
free from errors or omissions.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
- Access to our site is made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will
always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted
on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change
all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you
if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for
you to have access to our site.
- You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who
access our site through your internet connection are aware of these
comply with them.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property
rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works
are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such
rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any
page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the
attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials
you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any
illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics
separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the
authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our site for
commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our
- If you print off, copy or download any part of our site in
immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of
the materials you have made.
NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
- The content on our site is provided for general information
only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our
site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether
express or implied that the content on our site is accurate, complete or
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud
or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be
excluded or limited by English law.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions,
warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site
or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage,
whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory
duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we
will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our
site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any
commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any
loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus,
distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful
material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs,
data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to
your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to
liability arising as a result of the supply of any goods by use to you,
which will be set out in our terms and conditions of supply.
We will determine in our discretion whether there has been a
breach of this clause. Where a breach of this clause has occurred we
may take such action as we deem appropriate. This action may include
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or
material uploaded by you to our site;
- further legal action against you; and
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement or authorities
as we reasonably feel necessary.
In addition to all of our rights set out above, we reserve the
right to take down any content that you upload to our site at any time
without notice and without having to give a reason.
Any content you upload to our site will be considered
non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use,
copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such content for any
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third
party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our
site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or
of their right to privacy. We will not be responsible, or liable to any
third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or
any other user of our site.
The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent
our views or values.